Četrtek/Thursday, 03. 04. 2008

Hvala vsem za obisk, danes je blog obiskal 10.000. obiskovalec, skupno pa blog beleži že preko 51.000 ogledov. Fotografije danes in naslednjih nekaj dni ne bo; šibam v Barcelono in pridem nazaj, ko se vrnem ...

Thanks to all for visiting, earlier today the blog was visited by 10.000th visitor and all-together the blog was viewed for more than 51.000 times.
I'm not publishing any photo neither today, neither a few next days, as I'm off to Barcelona. Gonna be back when I'll return ...

2 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Hello! I am Wangbu. I am from the Philippines. There are so many blogs in this world. I found your blog one of the most wonderful. I am happy to visit it.

Andrej Korenč pravi ...

Well, that's gotta be just the nicest comment (which I gratefully take as a compliment!) I've received so far, thanks also for visiting.

Andrej